Friday, July 31, 2009

So much for that walk...

Careful what you wish for. Went for my walk with Big Daddy and got soaked to the bone. BD forgot to bring an umbrella. I am surprised he's functional sometimes.
It started off nice enough. Got all "systems" go for a good walk. We were sooo close to the Dog Park too, I could just smell it. Then it started to trickle rain.
BD yanked me away from the entrance to the dog park to go home. So close! He was walking as fast as my little legs would let me go. Between you and me, I love to get wet. I love to play and get muddy. I love rolling in unknown scents, but thats another story. It began to pour halfway home, and I just couldn't make it any further. I sat under a tree and crossed my arms. I gave BD that "ok no more, please carry me, please please please" look. It worked like a charm. Now I get him to carry me in the pouring rain like a King! Meanwhile he's blocking the rain just for me and laughing the whole way home. It was a blast! Now its just gonna take a few hours to dry off...
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment