Sunday, January 24, 2010

We Survive Another Project

Daddy and Anneedabus did ANOTHER project this weekend. You know what that means--another door between me and Daddy. Tico and I are starting to wonder why they ever brought us home.



Have to admit yesterday wasn't too bad. They stopped working early and took a nap with us. I like naps with Daddy. Sometimes he's grouchy to Anneedabus and Tico after he wakes up. He's never grouchy to me. I just lick his face and wag my tail a few times. Never fails to cheer him up.

Daddy and Anneedabus went back to work on the project first thing this morning and worked for hours. Unless I'm safely locked up in my crate, I'm really not happy if I can't see Daddy. I miss him so much I get anxious. You wouldn't understand--it's a chihuahua thing.

I kept going to the door. Daddy...are you there? Daddy? Please, please, please!



I could see him but he wouldn't play with me. One time he did hold me as he painted. Looks like pretty boring stuff to me. I don't care. I'll watch paint dry to have Daddy hold me. Even though I was on my best behavior, he put me down after only an hour.



Now Tico and I are waiting for them to finish the project. I hope they finish soon. Being anxious takes a lot out of me. I'm ready to curl up next to Daddy for a nice nap.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment