Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Bunnies, April Showers & Garage Sales

We had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny left treats for me and Tico all over the yard. We're lucky. Daddy says the Easter Bunny visits everybody else just once a year. He comes to our house almost every day. Here we are enjoying the treats he brings us.
Don't know when I've been so glad to see rain. After the rain washed everything clean we could play in the grass without sneezing again. I don't recommend drinking from yellow puddles. Blech!
It's been a lot cooler out since the rain--great weather for walking. Everything is green again and there are beautiful flowers everywhere. Some flowers smell really good, like this one we saw on our walk.
Yesterday a TIGER charged us! Daddy was listening to his music on our walk and didn't hear him coming. Fortunately, Tico scared him away. Daddy says it was just a friendly cat. Wrong. If it's bigger than me and purrs, it's a tiger.

Today Anneedabus and Daddy had the garage sale they've been talking about for weeks. I put out a few clothes too small for me to wear. I must be the smallest dog in the world because nobody bought them.

A garage sale means lots of strangers come to your house and TAKE STUFF! Tico and I watched through the window as truck after truck after truck pulled away loaded down with our valuable possessions. We barked and barked and barked but I don't think anyone could hear us.

It was terrible. I didn't see Daddy and was afraid Anneedabus sold him at the garage sale. There was so much coming and going I couldn't be sure. I sat at the garage door and cried. I knew if Daddy could hear me he would come running.

It worked. All these months of training paid off. He picked me up and carried me around for the rest of the sale. Everybody wanted to pet me, but I wouldn't let them. No telling where they've been since they last washed their hands.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment