Sunday, February 27, 2011

Success!

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I didn't get a wink of sleep so I could make sure Blackie-Frankie-Jackie didn't steal my Daddy. I know he wants him. Look at him, just waiting for Daddy to come back to his spot.


Anneedabus tried to make us play with him. Tico kinda did...a little... He's so easy.


I wanted to check him out first. Every time I got close, he'd jump all up in my face and I'd have to kick him to the curb. Really...until I get a good sniff do NOT get all up in my face.



Chicken. See how he hides behind Anneedabus? Eventually the mutt figured out "leave me alone" means leave me alone.

Last night was horrible! Instead of barking all night in his kennel, Blackie-Frankie-Jackie slept with us in the big bed. I couldn't believe it.

All night I worried about people coming to steal him. When they didn't hear him barking, I knew they'd think someone else had already come. So much for my plan.

Blackie-Jackie-Frankie obviously has a thing for Daddy. Anneedabus thinks so, too--I heard him talking to Daddy about it. Over my dead body.

I stepped up my game. If Frankie-Jackie-Blackie came anywhere near Daddy, I chased him to the door. I want that mutt out of here.

Somebody came and got him early today! He's gone! Maybe now I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment