Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Horrible Weekend

I had the most awful weekend. Daddy and Anneedabus did another project. I hate projects. If they never do another one it will be too soon for me.

The first project was a few weeks ago. Anneedabus took the door off the bathroom and used it to block the hallway to keep me and Tico from helping. Can you believe it? I know we could have made a difference.

Being unable to help was bad enough. We couldn't see what they were doing either. All I know is projects are noisy and smelly.

Last time they took turns working on the project. This time they blocked the hall with the bedroom door and stayed behind it most the weekend. I could see Daddy on the ladder but he just ignored me no matter how much I cried. Sniff.

When Anneedabus and Daddy do projects they don't play with me and Tico or take us for walks. We're left to fend for ourselves best we can. I love Tico but he is no replacement for Daddy.

Things started looking up yesterday. When Anneedabus put the bedroom door back I knew the project was about over. Hallelujah! Let the play time begin!



But I was wrong. Anneedabus took Tico to the Doctor for his annual check-up. The Doctor took blood and shot stuff up his nose. Then Tico got not one, not two, not three, but FOUR shots. He doesn't feel like playing and has been laying around ever since he got home.

I'll just lay here by my toys and wait. Somebody will play with me...one day. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment