Saturday, May 22, 2010

For Vegas

Daddy took me and Tico to work one day. I love going to work with Daddy. I like it even more when Tico comes with us.

Tico runs up to anyone he sees. He greets complete strangers like he's known them forever. He's so trusting.

Not me. I hang back and wait to see what happens. If they don't try to kill Tico, I'll come over and say hello.

I watch enough television to know the world is a scary place. Little girls like me can't be too careful. I never go anywhere without Daddy, Anneedabus, or Tico.

Even that might not be enough. Poor little Vegas was on his leash walking with his Mommy when a pit bull attacked and killed him. The pit bull got off with just a slap on the paw.

All of us were very sad when we heard about Vegas. Poor little guy. He never even had a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment