Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Quiet Weekend

We've had big plans every weekend for as long as I can remember. It's what people do. I'll never understand it. We chihuahuas enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle.

One weekend we had a garage sale. Another weekend Anneedabus and Daddy hosted that horrible birthday party for me. Then they toted us up to Roanoke for a fun-but-exhausting visit with our extended family.

I hate the weekends devoted to home projects the most. Tico and I are never allowed to help. Anneedabus and Daddy completely ignore us. We don't go for walks or outside to play or anything.

Unless you count eating, laying around, and napping, we haven't done a thing this weekend. It's been great! We're going to see Ennis later for the perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

I better get a nap in before we go so I can keep up. Things can get crazy when me and Tico visit Ennis. I can't wait!

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment