Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Trip to the Doctor

I got to go on a car ride with Daddy this morning. Tico stayed home, so I thought we were going to go to work. But we didn't. We went to play with the doctor again! I was so scared that I started shivering.

The doctor was nice today. Daddy talked to him about making me sick the last time. I think the doctor felt bad about being so mean to me because he was a lot nicer this time. He pushed something down my throat, peeked into my ears, and poked me with something sharper than my teeth. I didn't cry one time.

Daddy said he was very proud of me for being such a big girl. The doctor said I weigh 2.7 pounds. That means I've gained almost a full pound in just three weeks!!! I might need to cut back on those Puparonis!

No comments:

Post a Comment