Monday, August 31, 2009

Rude dogs

Big daddy took me for an early walk today, and I was sure ready to get
out of the house. Been couped up with Toots all day is hard. She
didn't go, neither did grey haired daddy. They so lazy, toots wants to
sleep all the time!
Anyways we were going for our walk and getting close to the dog park!
Big daddy asked me if I wanted to go, and you bet I did! Walking up I
got to mark a little kid that wanted to pet me. I love that!
I noticed right away that there were some pretty big dogs in my dog
park today. I was game, so I ran right in... They they all ran up to
me and I was afraid for my life! I have never seen soo many big guys
all at one time. I got scared, really scared. I started to growl
thinking they would back up, but then they started growling! I tried
to run, but they had me surrounded. There was this long short fat dog
that's mouth was bigger than my whole body! I didn't know what to do,
there were just so many noses pokin around places they shouldn't be. I
started crying and panicing! Loud crying! The dogs all backed up and
my daddy scooped me up in his arms. I finally quit crying after I
realiZed I was safe.
Daddy saidthat was enuff for today, so we left the DP, I was ready to
get out of there! So we walked home.
Maybe I won't get so excited whenever I hear Dog Park next time...
-t

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment