Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleeping With Daddy

For as long as I can remember, me and Daddy get up in the middle of the night so I can go outside. I hate getting my paws wet from the dew on the grass, so I just potty on the driveway. When we come back in, Daddy puts me in my kennel and goes back to bed without me.

When I was a little baby, being by myself in the kennel made me cry. Now that I'm a big girl, I like sleeping in my kennel. Tico can't take my toys or attack me, so I can really relax.

Daddy let me sleep in the bed with him all night the last two nights! When we came back in, instead of putting me in my kennel I got to get back in the big bed. I was so happy that I kissed Daddy all over his face. Waking up with Daddy is a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment