Saturday, August 8, 2009

Teaching Daddy a Lesson


You won't believe what happened to me today. After our nap, Daddy put me in water up to my belly! Then he squirted some cold slimy stuff on my back and rubbed it all over me. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, he sprayed me from head to toe with water.

He tried to make nice with me. He wrapped me up in a towel and rubbed me all over, but I wouldn't give him any kisses. The minute he put me down I ran to my bed.

Even though I was still soaking wet, I had to go outside. Made me so mad I decided to teach him a lesson. I ran away.

I ran really fast for the woods where the rabbits live. I'm way faster than Daddy is, especially if he isn't wearing shoes. He gave up and went back into the house.

I knew I was in trouble when he came back out with shoes on. He caught me before I could make it to the woods and took me back inside. He didn't give me any treats, either.

I ignored him for a really long time. I played with Tico. Then me and the other daddy played with my squirrel for a long time. After that I was tired. Instead of finding Daddy like I usually do when it's time for a nap, I just went to sleep in the middle of the floor.

When I woke up Daddy was laying on the floor next to me. He looked so sad that I ran over and kissed him all over his face to let him know I still love him. I think he learned his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment