Friday, February 12, 2010

sNOw Thanks

Daddy took me and Tico outside to play today. At first I didn't notice anything unusual. Then it hit me. Snow.


I've heard people talk about snow. Honestly I had no idea what they were talking about. To tell you the truth I never really gave it much thought.


Tico didn't seem to mind. He never does. He's one of those calm, submissive dogs you see on the Dog Whisperer. Not me. I'm more likely to show up on It's Me or the Dog where personality still counts for something. Poke me with two fingers and see what happens. This girl works for treats.

My ancestors migrated from Mexico to Georgia generations ago. Digging for peanuts is in my blood. Heat doesn't bother me a bit. But I am not a fan of cold weather and hate everything about snow. I'm just not into cold, wet stuff that sticks to you. Sorry. If I have to just stay inside until spring, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment