Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can't Have Anything!

Y'all know me and Toodles are maybe a little spoiled. Anneedabus and Daddy buy toys for us all the time. Grandma Buggs sends us toys for presents, too. We have lots and lots of toys.

Some dogs don't play with the toys they have. We do. We play with all our toys.

Our favorite game is hide all the toys. Daddy or Anneedabus puts all our toys in the basket then me and Toodles see how fast we can hide them around the house. It's fun! Sometimes it takes Daddy and Anneedabus days to find them all again.

Out of all our toys, Sheep is the only one I really care about. He was the first toy Anneedabus and Daddy gave me. We've been through a lot together.

I'm not supposed to know they have replaced Sheep with a new one several times. It's cute the way they swap out the old for the new--like I'm blind and have no sense of smell. Here I am with a brand new Sheep.
















Toodles has it in for Sheep. When she gets hold of him, she runs off and tries to rip out all his stuffing. Trust me, it's not pretty. She makes strange little noises as bits of stuffing fly around her head. It's like she's crazy or possessed by evil spirits.

Don't believe me? Here's a recent picture of the Sheep shown above. See what I mean?
















Yeah we all know she's teeny tiny and all adorable and everything. You may not know she has more than a little bit of a temper. Daddy thinks it's cute, but me and Anneedabus know better.

1 comment:

  1. poor sheep friend! are you training those babies to be guard dogs? I can see the big "Beware" sign on your front door... or you could just hang the sheep. :)

    ReplyDelete