Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ask Me Again

I don't know why I even bother. Earlier this month I came up with a list of things we could do to save money during the bad economy. Daddy and Anneedabus ignored every one of my suggestions!

OK. I'll admit it. Even though I thought it was a great idea and was only thinking about his health, I never really expected Anneedabus to cut back on treats or food for Tico. He's too nice. Daddy would have, but he never feeds us and rarely gives us any treats.

We still have our dog clothes, too. I'm hoping to unload them soon. Daddy says we're having a garage sale in April. He and Anneedabus have piles of stuff for the sale all over the house. Should be easy to slip a dress or two in here and there between now and the sale.

Tico got a new sheep this week, too. As you can see in the picture, there wasn't a thing wrong with the old one. If you ask me, Anneedabus spoils that dog.
To add insult to injury, Daddy took me to the doctor today. I have no idea what he did to me this time. I heard Daddy tell Anneedabus I had an extra set of teeth like it was a problem. Who ever heard of a dog with too many teeth!

All I know is I can hardly keep my eyes open. Think I'll go take a nap in Daddy's lap. Maybe I will dream up some new suggestions for saving money.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment