Friday, April 23, 2010

Fetch...Revisited

When he gets home from work Anneedabus takes me and Tico outside to play fetch. Tico has loved fetch since before I was born. He's always waiting for someone to throw the ball.
Fetch is new to me. Sure, I've played fetch with Tico my whole life. But I really didn't understand how the game was played until recently.

All my life Anneedabus gave me treats and praise just for chasing Tico. It's like he thought I was slow or something. Is it my fault I never learned about bringing the ball back? I don't think so. I didn't even know you needed a ball until last week.
You think Tico is smart? Anneedabus taught him how to play fetch. I figured out how to play all by myself. That's how smart I am. Want me to show you how to play?  I can.  Just grab some treats and meet me outside.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment