Monday, April 19, 2010

Helping Out at the Office

Today I went to the office to help Daddy do his work. He's been really busy because of the bad budget and needs all the help he can get. It was the least I could do after all he's done for me.

Daddy says he can't get anything done at the office because of interruptions. My job is to make sure that doesn't happen. To see Daddy you've got to come through me.
It's my job to answer the phone, too, but it never rang. I even practiced what I would say: Woof! Do I hear the phone ringing? Nope. Daddy doesn't get many calls at work because everybody uses e-mail.

I've seen Daddy check his e-mail enough to know how, but he won't let me. I'm not allowed to use the computer except to write my blog. Checking e-mail is easy. You just push on those buttons and it works.
You need to get on the calendar if you want to see Daddy. Keeping up with his schedule is my job, too. Here I am going over his calendar looking for openings.
Daddy said I was a big help. I'm glad. Would hate to think I wore myself out for nothing!

Chi-ao!

1 comment:

  1. What a hard worker! He looks like a big help at work. Maybe you could employ him. :)

    ReplyDelete