Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No Fan of Yellow Snow

Ahhhhh-chooooo! I'm sorry. Just came in from outside. Yellow snow has fallen for the last few days. Ahhhhhhh-choooooooo! It's everywhere! Makes me and Tico sneeze.
White snow smells good. Yellow snow--not so much. There's so much of it I can hardly smell anything else. Everything is covered with it. Ahhhhhh-choooo!

The yellow snow makes Daddy and Anneedabus sneeze, too. They say it's pine pollen. When I'm outside a little cloud of it rises up with every step I take. Ahhhhh-choooooo!!!! I get sneezy just thinking about it.

Tico has a yellow-green snout and paws to match. My paws and curtains--the long fur that hides my personal parts when I'm doing my business--are yellow-green. Even Daddy's shoes are yellow-green.

Glad we took our walk earlier today. The TV says it's supposed to rain. I hope so. Anything is better than this yellow snow!

Ahhhhhhhhhh-CHI-AOooooooooooooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Sweetie, I'm sure this IS a tough time for you & your gang...it'll get better soon & the air will be nicer to sniff. Even here in Florida we have the yellow nasty-dust. We love your photo by the flowers! xoxox

    ReplyDelete