Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Visit with Ennis

I got to go for a car ride with Daddy today! I knew we weren't going to the doctor because Tico came along. We got even more excited when we found out where we were going.

We went to play with Ennis. Besides Tico, Ennis is the only dog in the world I like. Other dogs scare me. When you only weigh five pounds, you can't be too careful. Until we've been properly introduced I'm also afraid of people.

Yes, I said five pounds. I think I'm beautiful just the way I am. Besides, I'd have to gain two more pounds to get as big as Tico. Daddy says I'm chicka-wow-wow!

After a quick hello to his daddies, we joined Ennis for the usual tour of his private dog park. Tico enjoys the tour more than I do. It's a boy thing. Tico pees, Ennis pees where Tico peed, then Tico pees on a new spot. They don't stop until they're both too dehydrated to keep going. Fun.
Ennis has a couple of lakes and a waterfall in his dog park. He even has fish and a fake alligator so the birds won't eat them. Tico pretends like he's getting a drink but he's really trying to figure out how to catch a fish.
We had a great visit, as usual. All too soon it was time to go. Ennis is a lot bigger than me--like probably even 15 pounds. I climbed on a rock for a little kissy-face before we left. Don't worry. It's harmless. Ennis is in love with Tico.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment