Friday, September 25, 2009

A Colossal Disaster!

We stopped at the Dog Park on our walk yesterday. It was a colossal disaster. Last time we watched the big dogs play from the Very Important Pup section. Or so I thought. Turns out, it's not a VIP section after all.

We ran into a pack of giant wolves coming out as we were going in. They were huge! Any one of them could have swallowed me whole. Anneedabus carried me so the wolves couldn't step on me or eat me.

Unlike last time, there were other dogs in the VIP section. They even allow mutts to come in! OMG! I was horrified.

A pit bull puppy came over to mug me--or worse. I screamed and ran to Daddy. He wanted to pick me up but Anneedabus wouldn't let him.

I tried to sit between Daddy's feet, but he walked away every time. I was on my own. I wanted to scream but I didn't. It was time to be a big girl. I put my tail between my legs, tried not to move and hoped the other dogs would not see me and leave me alone.

Just as I was thinking things couldn't get any worse, I see Daddy playing with strange dogs. He's even playing with the pitbull that tried to rape me! O! M! G!

Then I saw him. Move over, Ennis. There's a new man in town! I don't know what his name is but he is one hot little chihuahua. Daddy said we are the same age and that he looks just like the Taco Bell dog. All I know is he has dreamy eyes, tiny little paws, short hair and get this...he's even smaller than me!

I hope he'll be there when we go to the Dog Park again. Maybe next time he'll notice me and come over to play with me. I might even let him sniff me a little before I run away. Perhaps he'll even catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment