Saturday, September 5, 2009

Toodles Finds a Rabbit

Daddy took me with him for a walk around the yard today. Tico didn't get to go. He had to stay in the dog park. That's a picture of Tico wishing he could come with us. You can see that Daddy has blocked the gate so I can't get out by myself.


We walked around looking at Daddy's flowers. All of a sudden I smelled whatever it is that leaves treats for me and Tico all over the yard. I really wanted to find out what was behind all the little treats.


I looked all around but couldn't see anything. I could smell something...just on the other side of those flowers. I knew I was close.


I poked through the flowers and there it was! Daddy said it was a rabbit. But it ran away before I could say hello. I just wanted to thank him for leaving us all those treats. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment