Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playing with Anneedabus

It finally stopped raining. The sun came out yesterday, but the grass was still wet. I HATE walking through wet grass, especially when it's over my head. Daddy made the grass short today with his big noisy toy to make up for dropping me on my head this morning. He found out that unlike cats, we dogs don't always land on our feet. I'm fine, and it was just the excuse I needed to make Daddy hold me all day.

Anneedabus took me and Tico out to play in the big yard because Daddy was surly. He gets surly whenever he has to do any work. We've all learned to clear out when Daddy is surly.

It was fun being outside. We ran and ran and ran. I love Tico but he is not very bright. Annedabus would throw the ball far away and Tico kept bringing it back to him. If he wanted the ball he wouldn't have thrown it away like that. Silly Tico. Every time Anneedabus threw it Tico brought it right back.


A couple of times I tried to tell Tico to leave the ball where Anneedabus threw it, but he wouldn't listen. He's too fast for me to catch him, but I tried. I'm getting faster every day. Tico is already old. He'll be one year old in a few days and then I'll be able to catch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment