Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ugh....uh....UGLY!

If I hear another word about bulldogs I think I'll scream. For the last two weeks it's been bulldog this and bulldog that. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

For starters, if it's not about me, I'm really not interested. Daddy said some bulldog name Uga VII would be a good boyfriend for me. I guess he's forgotten about Ennis. I've loved him since I was a baby.

Today I finally got to see this Uga Daddy has been talking about.



What an ugly brute! He's got short hair, a smashed up wrinkly face, stubby ears, and is overweight. He probably smokes cigars, too. Blech! I can't believe Daddy would ever think I'd be interested in a dog that ugly. You can keep your bulldog.

Daddy said Uga VII is famous. I say he better look out. If all his fans could see how cute I am, he'd be out of a job. Then we'd have the Chihuahua Nation! Arf!

No comments:

Post a Comment