Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures 2009: Out Takes

Daddy has been taking lots of pictures of Tico and me around our Christmas tree. Sometimes he even dresses us up. He says the pictures are for family, friends and of course, my fans. I think they deserve better.

You know I love Daddy but his photographic skills leave much to be desired. He says he took much better photos with his Kodak Instamatic, back when a camera was a camera. I suspect he's making stuff up. Let's take a look at some of his best work.



What was he thinking? For starters, the lighting is horrible, and I wasn't even ready. This is my bad side, too. Daddy likes this side because of the "M" patch on my hip. If you want to see my butt, I prefer photos that show the heart-shaped spot on my other hip.



OK. This one would be cute if we didn't look like deer caught in the headlights and were wearing our gay apparel. Details Daddy...it's all about the details.



In this picture we look like one of those pitiful, homeless chihuahuas in Los Angeles-area shelters. Won't you make our Christmas wish come true and give us a home before they gas us? Please? Seems a tad exploitive if you ask me.

Daddy should keep his day job and hire a professional photographer.  We're entirely too cute for mediocre photography.  Don't you think?

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment