Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Toodles Writes to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

I hear you are coming to visit me and Tico in a few weeks. Daddy said you will fly to our house on a sleigh pulled by a bunch of reindeer. Are you serious?!?! Sounds like more fun than a car ride!

You'll come in the middle of the night, drop down our chimney, snack on our cookies and milk, and leave us presents. I'm frankly terrified! You or one of your reindeer will surely step on me. Is there no other way?

Cats in our neighborhood leave gifts for me all the time. I don't have to write any letters, leave any cookies, deal with them coming into our house in the middle of the night, or worry about being trampled by reindeer. Just leave your gift in the yard, cover it with a little pine straw and be on your way. See?

Daddy said you know if I've been bad or good. I am a really good girl. I've never been bad on purpose. If I run away now and then it's just to get Daddy's heart rate up. You gotta do what you've gotta do, Santa. I'm sure you understand.

It would be great if you could bring Tico a new sheep. I accidentally tore the head off the one he had and pulled all the stuffing out. Accidents happen.

It would make Daddy and Anneedabus very happy if you could bring them a new floor. The carpet was gross when I got here, I promise. There's nothing to be gained from pointing fingers now.

For me, well, I have so much already. Face it, me and Tico are more than a little spoiled. I'd love to see a world free of war, hate, hunger, poverty and animal shelters. If that's too much then maybe a bag of Puparoni for me to share with Tico. Really. Nothing for me.

I've attached a picture. A lot of people say I should be famous. If you agree you are in a position to really help me out. I'm happy to talk about official chihuahua rights, television shows, product tie-ins, a line of toys for kids meals and rights to my life for movies. Not that I've thought about it before or anything. Just saying.



Thank you, Santa. Anneedabus will leave a plate with an assortment of his nummy-licious cookies and stuff on the porch for you so you don't have to come in. I know we can make this work.

Love and kisses,

Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment