Saturday, December 26, 2009

Second Best Day of My Life!

Other than the day I came to live with Anneedabus, Tico and Daddy, Christmas was the best day of my whole life. Tico told me it would be great. He was right!

Before the big day I wasn't all that impressed with presents. Daddy put ours under the tree then fussed at us if we went anywhere near them. If he didn't want us playing with our gifts, why did he put them on the ground where we could get them?

When we got up Christmas morning we finally got to play with them. I sniffed at mine and poked at them a bit. Boring. Frankly, I was disappointed.



Presents are a lot more fun after you take the paper off. I got a bandanna that says "Daddy's Girl", a pretty pink hoody, and a rubber bone from my cousins. Buggs gave me a pink stuffed animal that's fun to roll around with.



Tico got two blue hoodies--one just like mine and the other with "Ciao" on the back, and a ball you can put treats in from our cousins, and a purple stuffed animal from Buggs. I gave him a sheep, some of our favorite chew sticks to let him know how sorry I was for tearing up his sheep, and some chicken Puparonis to keep him from getting fat. He was really excited to see the sheep and played with it for a long time.



Tico didn't get me anything. It's OK. Turns out he's too big to wear any of the hoodies he got from our cousins. Buggs said Audrey did all the shopping. I'm thinking she only bought clothes in my size on purpose. Thanks Audrey! I owe you one!

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment