Monday, December 21, 2009

Presents!!!

Santa Claus came to our house today in a big brown truck. He left presents on the front porch and rang the bell instead of covering them with pine straw. I'm so glad he didn't come inside!

Turns out, the presents weren't from the North Pole after all. They are from my cousins Trevor and Audrey in Virginia. Daddy said they got more than a foot of snow up in Virginia this week. They must have shipped our presents just in time.

Daddy opened the box and put the gifts under the tree. Of course I checked them out. I needed to know if any were for me. I was excited to see three presents with my name on them!



Tico got three presents, too. He seemed awfully interested in my pile. Looks like I'm going to have to keep a close eye on my presents between now and Christmas. Wouldn't want anything to happen to them.



Tico and I helped Daddy wrap presents for Trevor and Audrey. We wrapped and wrapped and wrapped! Daddy laughed and laughed and said the kids were going to be so surprised. I hope so. I love surprises almost as much as car rides!

We also have presents from Grandma Buggs. She doesn't like it when you call her Grandma, but that's who she is. Daddy said she loves chihuahuas. What's not to like about someone who loves chihuahuas and sends me presents? If she wants me to call her Buggs I reckon I'll call her Buggs.

I can't wait to open my presents. Hope nobody got me socks, underwear, or scratchy sweaters. Toys and treats, however, are always welcome.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment