Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vacation Adventure: Attacked By a Wild Dog!

Daddy and Anneedabus are on vacation. Vacation means they don't go to work anymore. It's a dream come true!

You know it's vacation first thing in the morning. Usually the noisy coffeemaker wakes us up. On vacation the coffeemaker doesn't start until we get up and Anneedabus pushes the button. Nobody is in a hurry to go anywhere. Nice.

Anneedabus makes breakfast every day on vacation. I love a hot breakfast! He gives me and Tico a little bit of bacon or some scrambled eggs. Tico always gets more because Anneedabus does all the cooking. I get what I find on the floor around Daddy. He's pretty messy so it all works out.

Daddy has time to take us on long walks. I like walking with Anneedabus and Tico but going on walks with Daddy is more fun for me. We go a different way every day and just walk and walk and walk. Most of the time I'm not scared at all!

Yesterday Anneedabus took us for a horrible walk. It wasn't his fault. Before we even got started a strange dog attacked us. He was huge!!! I tried to scare him away but he was too big and scary for me. Anneedabus had to pick me up. Tico wanted to kick his butt but Anneedabus picked him up and carried us.

That wild dog followed us all the way home and even tried to follow us inside! He stayed on our front porch like he owned it. You won't believe what happened next. Anneedabus took him some water and played with him!!! He hung around for a while then disappeared.

Today all four of us went for a walk for the first time in a long time. It was fun until we were almost home and that dog attacked us again! Daddy picked me up. Tico would have ripped him apart if Anneedabus hadn't picked him up when he did.

He followed us all the way to our private dog park. Tico was ready to open a can of whoop on his tail and kept trying to attack him through the fence. Not me. I'm more the damsel in distress type.

With all that walking I'm ready for a nap. Isn't that what vacations are all about?

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment