Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Preparations

We spent the day getting ready for Christmas. Daddy and I cleaned house while Tico and Anneedabus worked on our Christmas tree. Fa la la la la.

Anneedabus dragged boxes and boxes of decorations out of the attic. Tico got to help because he learned how to decorate last Christmas, before I was born. Age does have its advantages.

Once the tree was decorated Daddy made us don our gay apparel. I mean this stuff is really gay. Who would wear a red harlequin collar with jingle bells? At least he didn't have to wear the reindeer hat.



My own ensemble is a belted red velvet coat with ermine trim on both sleeves, around the hood, and along the bottom. According to the label it's by that up and coming designer, Made Inchina. If we ever go for a sleigh ride, at least I'll have something to wear.



We still have a lot to do before Santa comes.  Anneedabus still hasn't settled on a menu or started baking for the holidays.  Daddy needs to take me shopping, too.  Hopefully we won't see any dog clothes. 

Chi-ao!

2 comments:

  1. Toodles! I'm honored to be a part of your Holiday preparations--thanks for sharing--you both look smart & adorable in your Holiday attire. Ask your Dad to sticky-up some pine cones with peanut butter & bird seeds, so you can watch your bird friends have a snack in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friends dog has a coat like that she is a jack russell


    audrey (:

    ReplyDelete