Friday, November 20, 2009

The Chance of a Lifetime?

Everybody knows Anneedabus takes me and Tico for walks. Most the time Daddy stays home. Anneedabus says Daddy needs to come with us. Sometimes he does, but mostly he stays home on his butt. It's been that way my whole life.

When I was a puppy I didn't like to go for walks so much. Now I enjoy a good walk--unless we stop at that nasty public dog park. That place terrifies me. Some thuggy dog is going to mug, rape or murder me one of these days. But I love Anneedabus so I go.

Everybody loves Anneedabus. Between me and you, sometimes I think Daddy is a little jealous. He got real quiet one morning when I was playing with Anneedabus. I'm pretty sure he was pouting. Silly old man. Everybody knows I love Daddy more than anyone in the world.

Now Daddy takes me and Tico for long walks all the time. Anneedabus listens to music when he walks us. Daddy talks to us...almost nonstop. He calls us good dogs a lot and gives us treats like he's trying to bribe us or something. Daddy says we're bonding.  I like it but I think Tico wishes he'd shut up.

On walks with Daddy we go to places we haven't seen before. We see strangers, dogs and a lot of squirrels. We're not allowed to talk to strangers even if they tell me I'm cute. Daddy put a chip in me so nobody can steal me.

Tomorrow we're walking to the football game and South Campus Tailgate. The Georgia Bulldogs are playing the Kentucky Wildcats. I'm scared of cats so I'm pulling for the Bulldogs. Did you hear Uga VII died? He was only four years old. So sad. I bet we're going to the game tomorrow so I can replace Uga. You know I've dreamed of being rich and famous. I just know this is my chance--the chance of a lifetime!

R.I.P Uga VII. We loved you even if you were the ugliest dog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment