Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No More Operations!

I don't want any more operations. Mostly I'm back to normal, but my butt itches something fierce from all the shaving. I've tried scooting on carpet, hardwood, tile, concrete, grass and pine needles. Nothing helps much.

Grass feels soft and cool, unless it's wet. Scooting on pine needles just made things worse and hurt so much I cried. Daddy picked me up right away. He told me I was a silly girl and petted me until I stopped crying and calmed down. Even the itching stops when Daddy pets me.

Since the operation Daddy has hardly left my side. We go outside without Tico and he stays with me until we go back in. He lets me sit in his lap while he works on the computer. Last night while he was watching TV I slept with my nose in his neck and my forehead on his chin, just like I do at night.

Anneedabus held me for a while last night. He explained that without the operation I was going to have to stay in the garage all by myself whenever I was in heat. That would be awful! Good thing I didn't waste any time digging a tunnel out of the dog park.

Maybe the operation wasn't such a bad thing after all. You can't miss what you haven't had. I know what I want now. I want to spend every minute of every day as close as I can get to Daddy. Where he goes, I'm going. That's just how I roll.

Chi-ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment