Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two Car Rides in One Day!

We slept in until almost 7 this morning. Good thing! Today has been the busiest and most exciting day of my whole life. I'm so tired I can barely type.

Tico and I spent a pleasant morning in our private dog park to start the day. While we were out Daddy and Anneedabus pushed the big noisemaker all over the house and made everything smell good. The service around here is great.

Then we went for a car ride! Daddy said we needed to go shopping so me and Tico would have something cute to wear tailgating. Great. Y'all know I am not really in to dressing up. In fact, there are few things I detest more than wearing stupid dog clothes.



When we got to the doggie clothes, Daddy made me try on a few things I wouldn't wear to a flea market. Didn't help that they had so little in my size. Finally found a cute little red dress in size tiny. It hangs all over me but I think if we take it up a bit I can make it work.

After a too-short nap, we headed out to go tailgating. Tico and I wore matching Georgia hoodies. The walk from our parking spot to the tailgate party has to be the most exciting walk of my whole life. I've never seen so many people!



The tailgate was fun. I met several of my devoted fans (kiss kiss!) and made some new friends. The cheerleaders wouldn't leave until they got a picture with me. They were all very encouraging about my goal to take over as the official UGA mascot. We'de have a lot more pictures but Daddy is too old to work the camera.

It's really been a long day. We were going to go to the game but since they didn't need me to fill in for Uga, we decided to go home. Now me and Daddy are going to lay on the couch and watch the game on television.


No comments:

Post a Comment