Thursday, November 26, 2009

Toodles Says Thank You

This week I got to pay Daddy back for taking care of me after my operation. He has the flu and was in bed all day Monday, Tuesday and most of yesterday. When Anneedabus was at work, taking care of Daddy was up to me. He's a lot better now. You can still barely hear him talk but I think we pulled him through.

Since Daddy was sick we had to cancel our car ride to Roanoke. Anneedabus loves to cook, and was going to fix Thanksgiving dinner for Grandma Buggs, Aunt Missy, Uncle Barry, and my cousins Trevor and Audrey. I've never met them but Tico has. He says Trevor and Audrey are our kind of people because they like to play ALL the time.

Trevor is almost 12. He plays all kinds of sports. His football team didn't lose a game this year and even won the Super Bowl. He's also in Boy Scouts so he gets to go camping and hiking. He's really smart and makes good grades in school. Daddy is so proud of him!

Audrey is nearly 10. She's a famous ballerina and has danced in several shows a year since she was a little girl. She must be beautiful because Daddy says she's even prettier than me. She could have any boy she wanted but she'll be too busy with her career for a boyfriend until she's at least 30. I just know when we meet we're going to be best friends forever.

Anneedabus is cooking all the food we were taking to Roanoke for our Thanksgiving Dinner. He says he's not cooking again until every bit of it is gone. The house smells great! I hope they put some turkey in our dog food.

I am blessed in so many ways. Thank you Daddy and Anneedabus for rescuing me and Tico and for loving us so much. We love you, too.

I am especially grateful for all of you who take time out of your busy lives to read our blog. Making you smile makes me happy. I love you all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Toodles. I had special turkey in my dinner bowl last night. I hope you got some too. My Mom bought it special for me. I am rescued too. She got me out of a terrible house. My first Dad was put into a nursing home so my Uncle took me and put me in a kennel for 6 months. When my Mom found me she took me home the first chance she could. She had to ask my new Dad for permission and then she came right back and got me. I have never had it so good in my life.
    I hope you have a great time in Roanoke and safe travels home.
    Shadow Hudson (Melissa Hughes Hudson's favorite Poodle!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shadow! Glad you found a good Mommy and Daddy. If you ever get to Athens come and see us!

    T&T

    ReplyDelete