Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tico Sets the Record Straight

It's a rainy, Sunday afternoon. Playing in the rain is fun if you ask me but I'm the only one around here who thinks so. We never go for walks or play outside on rainy days. Given there's absolutely nothing else to do I want to set the record straight on a few things.

Toodles is no angel. She never does what she's told. She claims she can sit and stay, but I've never seen her do it without a treat. She runs away at least once a day and makes Daddy chase her all over the neighborhood. It's so embarrassing.

When Daddy says Kennel Up, Toodles does the sad eyes at Daddy and just sits there. Daddy thinks the sad eyes are about missing him but I know she does it for treats. Frankly I'm impressed. It used to take Daddy a long time to give her a treat but now he does it almost as soon as she sits down. You won't hear me complaining because he gives me a treat, too--so I won't tell Anneedabus.

Besides ripping the head off her squirrelly, Toodles has chewed on shoes, sofa cushions, the carpet, and every rug in the house. I'm happy to share until you start tearing up my favorite toys. She tears into my sheep every chance she gets. I may have kidnapped squirrelly once or twice to make a point.

The long walks with Daddy are nice. Yeah he talks the whole time, but that's just Daddy. Sooner or later Toodles will learn to tune him out like me and Anneedabus do.


We did have fun tailgating. You should have seen Daddy trying to take pictures. With him as her teacher, no wonder Toodles is a bit slow. She didn't even mention the farm animals. We saw giant chickens, baby chicks, rabbits and bugs. We even got to meet a cow!!!








Don't get me wrong. I love Toodles and Daddy almost as much as I love Anneedabus. But if you only hear what Toodles has to say about us, you're really not getting the whole story. I promise to pop in every now and then just to set the record straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment