Thursday, October 1, 2009

Better than Daddy's Lap

The windows have been open in our house lately. I love the fresh air, but it can get a little chilly around here--especially in the morning. We chihuahuas aren't really fans of chilly weather.

Tico and I each have our own day beds. Most of the time I prefer to nap in the lap of my daddy where it's warm and I know nothing will get me. You can't be too careful when you only weigh three pounds.

Yesterday morning it was really cold. Daddy made fire in the window behind our day beds. I've never been so surprised in my whole life! I've slept in front of that window many many times and had no idea. When the fire is on the day beds get toasty warm. It's even warmer than Daddy's lap.

Now I need to shout out to a few of my friends:
* Hi to Socia--hope the two street dogs your Momma took in haven't mugged you or anything.
* Big hug to Scarlett--hope you're recovering from your surgery.
* Hi Aunt Gingie--you stop worrying about me and Tico and take care of yourself!
* Aunt Joni Daddy said he was going to bring us to the office to see you soon.
* Cody, take care of Ella and Curly.
* Lucas--hope Terri has passed along the puppy kisses me and Tico sent you.
* Secret Admirer. Thank you very much. I'm flattered. But I don't want to have your babies.
* Tico...Happy Birthday Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment