Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not MY Fault!

Me, Tico and Daddy are in big trouble. Anneedabus says he can't take us anywhere. Shoot! I love to go on car rides! He said we leave him no choice. He's laying down the law and all three of us better behave.

It all started when we went on a car ride to have dinner with Ennis and his daddies. Ennis is RICH! He has his own private dog park with a lake, a river, a waterfall, giant rocks, and gravel paths. Ennis goes outside and comes back in whenever he wants. He eats GIANT food, drinks from a bowl I could bathe in, has more toys than I can count and he doesn't have to share with anyone.

While the daddies were eating dinner, Tico and Ennis started playing. Boys will be boys. To keep from getting trampled, I sat at Daddy's feet and asked him to pick me up. I didn't want any people food or anything. I was tired from exploring Ennis's dog park and just wanted a safe spot for a little nap. Anneedabus fussed at us and made Daddy put me down.

This morning Anneedabus put his hands on his hips, stomped his foot and told Daddy me and Tico were going to have to sleep in our crates at night. It's Tico's fault. He jangled his collar, barked, growled and otherwise carried on so much last night that none of us got any sleep. Well, I did. I only know because Daddy told me all about it.

Daddy had a long talk with me after Anneedabus went to work. He said it wouldn't be fair for me to keep sleeping with him if Tico has to sleep in the crate. Sounds plenty fair to me--I didn't do anything wrong! Then Daddy explained how hard it is for Tico to live with me because I'm so perfect and beautiful. Good point.

We're going to see if Anneedabus will compromise. I'll agree to sleep in my crate Sunday through Thursday if I can sleep with Daddy on Friday and Saturday nights. It's a big sacrifice, I know. That's just how I roll. I hope Anneedabus agrees. I wouldn't think of peeing in his shoes, but I could.

1 comment:

  1. Toodles, it sounds to me like you and Tico and Daddy are just going to have to put Anneedabus in the crate at night.

    ReplyDelete