Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daddy Worked...and I Helped!

Daddy is remodeling our private dog park. He found out about my super secret doorway. I got impatient waiting for Tico one day and slipped through before Daddy opened the gate. Busted. I've got to find another way out before I go into heat.

We got to help Daddy on Saturday. Me and Tico were in charge of digging holes. It's dirty work, but somebody has to do it. We helped so much that Annedabus had to give us both a bath.

Anneedabus works really hard. He goes away to a secret job every day. Tico went with him one time when he was a puppy but doesn't remember much about it. He goes to school, too. Anneedabus cooks for Daddy, feeds me and Tico, and takes us on walks. While we were digging holes to help Daddy he was cutting down trees. We worked so hard that after our baths, we took a nap.


Next to Daddy, I love Anneedabus more than anyone in the world. I'm glad he's got Tico to cuddle with. As long as Tico is with Anneedabus I don't have to worry about him stealing Daddy from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment