Friday, October 2, 2009

Enough About Me Already

Daddy's computer told him The Adventures of Tico & Toodles has more fans than The Crotchety Old Man. Makes sense to me. Two adorable chihuahuas like me and Tico are more interesting than almost anything I can imagine. Especially when it's mostly about me.

Don't get me wrong. I adore Daddy. I follow him everywhere he goes. Everywhere. There is no place I'd rather be than asleep by his side. Even so, I know as well as y'all do that he can ramble on about the dumbest things. I think it's cute but know he is an acquired taste for some.

Today he told me all about you. One of you lives in Germany. Wow! I bet it's Heidi Klum. Hi Heidi! Tell Seal I said hello and give him a kiss for me!

The rest of you are spread across 16 different states. Most of you live in Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, Virginia and Tennessee. Daddy said I also have friends in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Des Moines, Chicago, San Antonio, and Fargo. Get out! If I ever decide to run away it's good to know I have plenty of options.

I'm famous! And I'm only five months old. Look out! Forget about taking Uga's place as the UGA mascot. I have bigger dreams! Daddy, I'm ready for my close-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment