Monday, October 19, 2009

Our New Friends

Yesterday we went on a play date to meet some new friends.  Annedabus got to go, too. When Daddy said we were going for a car ride, me and Tico got really excited!   

Our new friends live far, far away.  I had to be a good girl for a really long time--at least 30 minutes.  That's a lot to ask from anyone, especially me. By the time we got there I was thinking this better be good....

We were walking up to the front porch when the door opened and two monsters came rushing out to eat us. I ran back to the car as fast as I could.  When I looked back Daddy was hurrying to catch up with me and the monsters were attacking Tico and Anneedabus.   

Turns out they weren't monsters at all.  Me and Tico are chihuahuas.  Maxwell and 99 are orphans.  Nobody knows what they are because they ran away from their last home.   I don't care.  Except for Tico, Ennis, and that hot little boy chi I saw at the public dog park one day, I don't really like dogs anyway.

Still, Maxwell and 99 seem nice enough. Maxwell, the taller of the two, was under the weather and didn't feel like playing.  Little 99 is sweet, but I'm guessing wasn't the first pup to the teat.  She's just a wee bit slow.  I hope we can get to know each other well enough to be friends.



Then we went  inside and met Socia.  She's not very nice at all.  Between me and you, that girl has got some issues!  We had some words but I think I let her know not to mess with me.  So she's not the only dog in the house anymore.  Get over it!  Tico did and now we're best friends. 




   
At the end of our play date our hostess gave out a prize.  I won!  I think it was for most well-behaved dog.  Wouldn't you know it would be a damn dress!  I let Daddy put it on me and tried to be gracious.  In the end I think it was pretty obvious how I really felt.



We had a good time.  I hope we go for another play date with 99 and Maxwell, and maybe Socia if she goes to anger management classes or something.  Who knows, I might even get out of Daddy's lap long enough to meet one of them nose-to-nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment