Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Truth About Ennis

I have been so busy I forgot to tell you about my play date with Ennis! Between renovations to the dog park, Daddy being home all the time and all the rain seems like it was just yesterday. Hard to believe it's nearly been a week! We had quite a visit.

You get to go on a car ride to visit Ennis. Only good dogs get to go for car rides. I love car rides so I try to be good. Daddy says I have to be extra good in the car or he'll throw me out the window and a hawk will get me. I don't think he would, but you can't be too careful.

Have I mentioned that Ennis is rich? You should see his place. It's beautiful! Below is a blurry picture of me admiring the fish in his very own lake. I love to drink out of the lake. It tastes SO much better than tap water.



Ennis has gravel paths all over his dog park. Running in gravel is fun! When you go fast enough gravel flies everywhere! I can run almost as fast as Tico, but Ennis leaves us both in the dust. Ennis told me he loves fast girls. Below you can see he's whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I believed him at the time, but later found out he's all talk and no action.



After a lovely romp in the dog park we went back inside. Tico and Ennis played u-de-bich. Ennis ignored me the whole time. He wouldn't have a thing to do with me and even growled at me when I got too close. He pays a LOT more attention to Tico than he does to me.

Then I noticed that despite being five or six times Tico's size, Ennis was always de bich. Every time. Finally it dawned on me. Ennis is gay! He's too pretty to be straight anyway. Don't you think?



We sure would have made some beautiful puppies. I don't care if he is gay. I still love him. He's the only dog I know besides Tico that doesn't scare me half to death. I know we'll always be friends. I'll just have to keep my eye out for the little chi I saw at the public dog park a few weeks ago. If it was meant to be, our paths will cross again. Until next time, chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment